“Those who love peace must learn to organise as effectively as those who love war.” -Martin Luther King
Here it is. Click here for the extras.
- Climate Crisis Science, News, Policy and Education
- Young Adults’ Links -Climate Crisis Science, News and Policy
- Climate Psychology and Ecology-Based Mental Health
- Climate- and Eco- Activism Groups / Org’s / Sites etc, including Climate and Ecological Justice
- Vegan Science
- Vegan Activism
- Ecological Crisis & Global Biodiversity Loss
- Decolonialism, Racial Justice and Anti-Fascism
- Social and Environmental Science & Future Studies
- Social Movement Building & Strategy
- Epic Messaging and Story-Telling
- Activist Tools
- Activist Life Strategy
- Ways of Living
- Recommended Reading
When it comes to the global climate and ecological emergency, more than anything else, please consider that if everyone knew the truth of what was going on, they would rebel against their governments to force them to take action NOW. A World War Two level of mobilisation is needed right NOW to ensure the future of human civilisation. Education is key.
It’s not easy to fully ‘know the truth of what is going on’, which is what is needed to be an accomplished strategist:
‘Strategy requires a sense of the whole that reveals the significance of respective parts’ -John Lewis Gaddis in ‘On Grand Strategy’
Luckily, we don’t have to strategise alone. We must remember that no-one has a monopoly on strategy when it comes to social movements. It is the most diverse movements that succeed:
‘One single institution, say, the central planner, cannot aggregate knowledge; many important pieces of information will be missing. But society as a whole will be able to integrate into its functioning these multiple pieces of information. Society as a whole thinks outside the box’ -Naseem Nicholas Taleb in ‘Black Swan’
Look out for diverse Music of the Resistance (MotheR) links peppered throughout the compendium, and for MotheR playlists visit my YouTube channel here.